Can we all just agree that humans have an off switch, and that it’s in our ears and can only be reached with a qtip?
No matter how good music is and what it makes you feel, there is only one way to achieve an “eargasm” an it’s with a qtip aka “the Q Spot”
Hope we’re all on the same page now.
Hello, Beautiful new friends!
I’m sorry, but it may take me a while to get to your messages. My internet is having issues, and my I’m having and abnormal busy weekend (I have to wake up at 6am. This “spring forward” bull shit isn’t helping either.
Still, wanted to say welcome and I hope you enjoy my random silly posts
The most important moments of the Oscars as determined by someone who hasn’t seen any of the movies:
- Jennifer Lawrence falls down on the red carpet; continues to be perfect.
- Favorite quote of the night goes to Ellen (duh): “Possibility #1: ‘12 Years a Slave’ wins,” she said. “Possibility #2: You’re all racists.And now, please welcome our first white presenter, Anne Hathaway”
- Watching Brad Pitt hand out plates and stars stuff their faces with the delivered Pizza was awesome.
- Nothing will ever be as epic as THE SELFIE.
- Lupita is better than everyone else.
- John Travolta can’t be trusted with anything.
Actual Convo between my insane, long divorced parents.
- My dad stayed at my sister's house (where my mom lives) last night.
- Sister: Is dad up yet?
- Mom: He's asleep now, but he got up earlier just long enough to annoy me.
- Sister: what happened?
- Then mom told this story
- Dad: Hold my hand
- Mom: NO! Gross!
- Dad: Why don't you like me? I'm not mean like I used to be.
- Mom: I don't care, that's gross.